At last what we have been waiting for the latest versions of IBM Connections and IBM Docs are available this Friday the 18th of December.
There are over 100 new features included nested folders, there is a new cleaner look continuing the trend that we have seen over the last two releases.
- Organize your documents, presentations and more into your own nested folder hierarchy in Personal and Community Files
- Brand new file viewer experience which allows you to find the content that you need faster and review it quickly without having to download
- Build powerful team sites specific for your team needs (e.g. HR, Sales, Marketing, etc) with new configuration capabilities such as:
- New community layouts
- Responsive apps so you can just drag-n-drop between columns in one motion
- Rename apps based on your audience
- A brand new Rich Content app which you can use for announcements or embedding content from the web
- and much more.. !
- Smart type-ahead search to find what you need instantly
- Enhancements to the rich text editor such as permanent pen, sort table data, and more
- Real-time alerts on your desktop (for HTML5 browsers) to notify you when content needs your attention
I am really looking forward to getting the latest releases downloaded and tested over the Christmas break .. great work from the product management team …
Read the full post on Luis blog here