Pre LS12 fun

No ICS / Lotus Community members were harmed during the production of this video 🙂

Although – Cole was reduced to tears

Thanks to all involved for being good sports .. enjoy 🙂

Well it is official … I am off to LS12

It’s official now – I am possibly to be the sole representative of Applicable at Lotusphere 2012 (watch this space for more news on that)  – so no pressure on gathering information then !!!

Hotel and Flight are all booked, just waiting for the session announcements coming  early December to see if I will be presenting or not.

I would love to present to give back some of the knowledge I have back to the community – but if I don’t get a session I think I will cope 🙂

I am planning on attending as many sessions as possible, to interview as many people as possible too as when I am back from LS12 I will be presenting to my colleges at Applicable  and later on in the month to customers in our own mini LS comes to you session.

If you would be happy for me to interview at LS12 can you let me know ?

I am very excited – Lotusphere was fantastic last year – and if the grape vine is to be believed this year is going to be awesome..

So if you see little ole Social shazza wandering around – come and say hi 🙂

Lotus Community Champions

On today’s LITE call Joyce Davis has announced that IBM have started a Champions Program and are going to include the Lotus Community

Details are still being sorted out and will be promoted shortly – but it’s IBM’s way of recognising the contribution that some of us make – Joyce was very specific to make sure that some of the unsung hero’s that fly under the radar that do a lot for the Lotus Community are recognised.

What a great way to recognise all the work that some of the Community do – I am sure that Joyce will promote is and the boys will announce it on This Week In Lotus once the details are available