I would like to say a Thank you to all that supported the first Social Connections user group in London on Monday 4th July.
There was a fantastic turn out of 50 people on the day and 120 watching the sessions on-line.
- Thank you to all the speakers – sessions and presentations will be available (watch the Social Connections site for details)
- Thanks to all that assisted in the setting up and running of the event
- To the boys at the Salvations Army for a fantastic venue, AV and streaming service – you are amazing
- To our sponsors – Portal, Ascendant and Collaboration Matters
- To everyone that attended – We couldn’t do it without you
We are planning on meeting approx every 6 months and would love some feedback on what sessions you would like to see, location, format etc.
So once again a big thank you from all of us